Update, and new version hopefully coming soon.

Coordinator
Jun 17, 2011 at 2:33 AM

Hey everyone, it has been quite a while since I have updated, and I wanted to keep you all informed on whats going on.

As far as the program, a lot has changed. I am making sure that things work a lot better when the next version releases, which will release as soon as I can figure out Terraria's format for items...

Currently this is what has been added:

• Support for NPC's, Chests, and Signs.
  • Implementation of a two-image system for blocks and walls, so that both can work properly.
  • Import/Export options for chests,signs,and NPC's across worlds.
  • Support for properly working trees, shadow orbs, ect. (Biggest thing I am working on right now)

The main reason this update is taking so long is the item format for the tree's and other objects like that. Terraria gets pretty wierd when it doesn't make the save file -_-

I am also trying to reduce the saving time for the world, because I can definitely see how it can be annoying with such large load times, but I would rather release a slow working program than a fast ineffective program.

Thanks to everyone for holding on as I get this new version ironed out.

-Mettra 

Coordinator
Jun 30, 2011 at 3:57 AM

More of an update on what has happened, and a new update should be coming even sooner. I finally got past (hopefully) the biggest challenge in coding this program. If you want to know what it was, open Terraria, generate a new world, find a group of trees, and stare at them. All of those small offsets have to be coded for -_-

Anyways, that is done, I just have to add everything in 1.05, possible code some more frame tiles, and then I am good.

Thanks again for waiting this ridiculous amount of time,

-Mettra